The top architecture firms of 2019 are an impressive group. All ten firms operate on a global scale and keep corporate and environmental impact at the forefront of all of their designs. Learn more about each company and its respective, secured revenue which earned a spot in this exclusive list.
Here are the top 10 architecture firms by revenue:
- Gensler – This San Francisco-based architecture, design, and planning firm currently serves over 3,500 active clients. With a strong focus on sustainability and inspired, impactful spaces. In 2019, their 48 locations brought in over $1.3 billion in architectural revenue.
- Perkins & Will – Based in Chicago, this architecture firm has been around for over 80 years. They pride themselves on designing with purpose and creating spaces that make a positive impact on the world. With over 2,500 employees, they secured over $607 million in architectural revenue in 2019.
- Jacobs – This architecture, engineering, and contracting firm currently employs over 50 thousand people, worldwide. The company focuses on intelligent solutions and wants to create a more connected and sustainable world. Continuously proving to be successful in its goals, Jacobs earned over $594 million in architectural revenue in 2019.
- HDR – This Omaha-based firm specializes in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. With a focus on innovation, their employees in over 200 locations across the globe brought in over $499 million in architectural revenue in 2019.
- Aecom – Based in Los Angeles, this infrastructure firm has global clients in both the private and public sectors. With a commitment to safety, corporate responsibility, and sustainability, Aecom has secured over $435 million in architectural revenue as 2019 draws to a close.
- HOK – Founded in 1955, this design, architecture, engineering, and planning firm strives to deliver inspirational solutions. With 24 offices on three continents, they earned over $416 million in architectural revenue in 2019.
- HKS – Headquartered in Dallas, Tx., this design and architecture company has a network of 23 international offices. With a drive to combine beauty and performance, they secured over $400 million in architectural revenue during 2019.
- Stantec Inc – A design and delivery firm devoted to the communities they serve, Santec remains focused on design and sustainability, with over 22k experts in over 400 offices around the globe. In 2019, they earned over $321 million in architectural revenue.
- IBI Group Inc – This technology-driven design firm comprises of architects, engineers, planners, designers, and technology professionals. With 60+ global offices and design focused on intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, and efficient infrastructure, they secured over $317 million in architectural revenue in 2019.
- Skidmore, Owings, & Merrill LLP – This architecture, interior design, engineering, and urban planning firm has completed over 10,000 projects to date. Their commitment to design excellence, innovation, and sustainability earned them a 2019 revenue of over $277 million.
We’ve helped countless architecture firms build the solutions they need for their clients. See what Gridd can do for you.